Courses and Training
See below Training and Education resources available in TB and HIV-related TB.
In this website you can:
* Search for TB education and training materials
* Submit TB materials for inclusion in the database
* Find out how to order TB materials
* View the E-Newsletter
* Locate funding opportunities
* Get information about TB organizations
* Find out about upcoming events
* Sign up for TB-related Electronic Mailing List and digests
* Locate TB images
* Locate TB-related web links
* Find out about the TB Education & Training Network (TB ETN)
This Research Ethics Training Curriculum for Community Representatives was designed specifically to educate community representatives about their roles and responsibilities so that they have a stronger voice before, during, and after the research process.
If you are an individual learner, you are in the right place, this interactive curriculum will take you page by page through six sections designed to inform you better on your rights and responsibilities as a community representative.
If you are a presenter, please click your browser's back button and choose the Presenter option. Note that we recommend that group presenters work through the self-study version of the curriculum first, to prepare for the group training.
The TB Database - An integrated platform for Tuberculosis Research
TBDatabase is a multi-institutional collaboration makes available the tools and resources available at the Stanford Microarray Database and the Broad Institute. In addition, TBDB takes advantage of data produced by Tuberculist, BioHealthBase, and BioCyc.
A grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has enabled them to create an integrated software platform for tuberculosis drug discovery and research.